Saturday, September 15, 2007

80s Night

Last night Sara and I dressed in our finest 80s attire and hit the Soul Bar with Mike, Dianna, Mike's sister, and her hubby. We danced till the place closed then went to IHOP. It had been far too long since I stayed out till 5:00 am with three of my favorite girls (by the end of the night it was Sara, Dianna, Mary, and me at IHOP). I love my life.
__________________________________
I have gotten calls on two different job possibilities this week! No interviews scheduled yet, but there is the possibility that I will have an interview on Monday or Tuesday of this coming week!

2 comments:

Veronica Leaptrott said...

this is off topic but before you move I need to get the ren faire dress. Plus lets do dinner, lunch or something one day.
Veronica

Dottie said...

I was just thinking about that dress this morning and thinking that I need to get that back to you. I'll call you today so we can get together. Plus Sara would really like to see you so maybe we could do something tonight.