Monday, November 10, 2008

A Great Time of Year

Fall in North Carolina is just beautiful. After a year of living here, I have decided that fall is my favorite season here. The colorful leaves just make driving to work and walking all my little doggies just an absolute pleasure.

Saturday I went for a scenic motorcycle ride with a friend of mine. It was my very first motorcycle ride. We drove out and about in some more rural areas with a lot of pastoral scenes to take in. It was really nice. I wish I had pictures to share, but riding a motorcycle and taking pictures at the same time is probably a bad idea. But I did see one crazy thing that I just had to share with you all. We were driving around somewhere in north Durham County. There were cow pastures galore. We saw all the typical animals you might see in such a setting. You know like cows, horses, sheep, goats, chickens, and even a donkey or two. However, there was one field that had three zebras just grazing away. So that was quite the unexpected suprise.

Sorry for two months of no posts. Life has been hectic and until very recently, I have not had a computer at my home. But thanks to my friend Philip, I now have my very own computer. YAY! THANKS PHILIP! So, hopefully, I will find the time to post a little more now.

No comments: