Thursday, March 02, 2006

Back in Heaven

I have returned to my paradise by the sea. Dahab is as lovely as ever. I went diving with Sara today. Diving is amazing, it's relaxing, and it clears your sinuses out. We have a great dive guide this time. His name was Bob and he's Dutch. He was funny and you could tell he really enjoyed his life and job here in Dahab. Anyhow, we are going diving again tomorrow. Yay! Before I leave Egypt I want to get my Advanced certification for diving. I think I'll spend a few weeks of the summer here before I leave. I think I'd like to come by myself. Just good quality me and Dahab time. This is my favorite place in the world.

2 comments:

Tater said...

How about some pics? Would like to see how the place looks today if you have the time! Don't forget the blue hole!!

Later

Dottie said...

Well see. I sometimes have problems trying to load the pics on this website. It's really frustrating.