Saturday, March 25, 2006

Quote Board

I our house we have a quote board. If anyone says anything incredibly funny or stupid, we write it down. Here are some things on our quote board.

I really think if we could get rid of all the guys it would be perfect.
Revo

I don't like mixing with people of different cultures sometimes.
Anonymous

Esther, let me see your butt (long pause) oh.
Dottie

Hello wrist or elbow. . . which ever joint you are.
Sara

That's because you are an idiot. Shut up or I'm not going to teach you how to read.
Don Miller (okay this one came from a book)

Everyone has their own ideas of what they want and unfortunately they don't consult us.
Dottie

I dabble in classiness.
Sara

This is my job-I'm a nut eater.
Dottie

It is like watching your teddy bear smoke.
Sara

I kinda get what Freud's saying-blood rushing to that part of your body.
Dottie

Savanna, whose panties are you wearing?
Mr. Kelvin's.
Savanna and her mom (Savanna is one of my student's, Kelvin is one of the administrators at my school)

I can do this cool trick where my eyes are really open but they look shut. . . it's called being Korean.
Mina

This post is in honor of Sara, who is going back to the States tonight! Esther and I will miss you, Sara!!!!!

No comments: