Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring Break!!!

Spring Break is a mere two days away!!!! My plans for the holiday. . . playing lots of guitar, working on the teaching certification, and (as always) DAHAB!!!!! Here I come Red Sea! Here I come annoying stray cats that try to eat your food off your plate! Here I come obnoxious Egyptians who hassle you until you eat at their restaurant or come in their shop! Here I come fresh air!
This time I am going with Esther, a couple of people I work with, and a couple of people I go to church with. It should be good. It will be good. I am so spoiled here. How will I ever adjust to life back in GA? I am ruined.

6 comments:

WoundedHealer said...

Have fun Dottie:) You deserve the break. Slap a cat for me (just kidding kittie lovers).

Dottie said...

Yeah scuba diving in Clark's Hill sounds like more of a scary thing than a fun thing. I just don't think I want to know what's in that water.

Anonymous said...

Honey...you are not going to have to worry about adjusting to life in georgia because i am going to bring you out here to ca!
go on a drift dive for moi!
love
s.

Dottie said...

I love you Sara!!!

Anonymous said...

Dottie,
I don't think this chapter in your life is finished till you come to Moneterey California.
Rosemary
I miss Dahab too. I even let the thought enter my mind of returning to Cairo for a second tour. Too much California wine!!

Dottie said...

I can't wait to come and see you guys in CA. I'm sure Angella could be convinced to visit too!