Friday, September 29, 2006

The Dream Cycle

I go through a cycle with my dreams. I'll go for two or three months and not remember having a single dream. Then I'll go for two or three weeks remembering a dream or two or three every night. Last night I had a dream/nightmare about having an arranged marriage with a guy I knew like 10 years ago. The delimma was that I was of course not inlove with him. Then a guy I used to work with proposed to me with a butter knife instead of a ring. New dilemma: I didn't love either of the guys. I liked guy #2 better, but somehow thought that marrying guy #1 was "the right thing to do". So I show up for my wedding with guy #1 and guy #2 gets pissed at me and is out of the picture. But then guy #1 never shows up, and I don't have to marry anybody. Don't you just love a happy ending:)
The truly scary part: reality tv has poisoned my mind so much that I am dreaming it.

No comments: