Saturday, September 23, 2006

So. . .

I'm feeling a little down tonight and I dont' know why. Wish I had a bottle of wine for medicinal purposes, but I am too broke to spend money on wine.
I played at R. Gabriel's tonight and it went ok. Not bad. Not great. But ok. It was good for me to play there becuase it forced me to come up with two hours worth of music and I haven't had to do that for quite awhile. The down side of that is I had to pull together so much music that I couldn't thoroughly practice every song, which led to a mediocre performance. And honestly I wasn't really happy with it. But it's still good for me.
After I played I went downtown to see the Avett Brothers, only to discover that the show was $15 and, as I mentioned earlier, I am too broke for that s#@t.
I've also been feeling a little stressed this week for a number of reasons. (1)My little sis. There is always some drama going on with her and this week it was about 5 or 6 mini-series of dramas. (2) I started my tutoring job this week and it's going really good actually, but there is always that anxiousness that goes along with just starting ajob and wanting to everything right. (3)My room is in a state of chaos (still) from all the jank I got out of storage. (4)My parents are starting to drive me crazy a little bit. I am actually proud of the fact that we've made it this far without getting on each others nerves up until yesterday. That's like a month and a half. That's really good. (5)I'm running out of money and, although I do have this tutoring, I am making very little money thus far and I am starting to freak out. (6)Honestly, I am feeling lonely.
So this wasn't a very fun post, but it's where I'm at right now.

No comments: