Monday, September 18, 2006

The Next Reminder

I'll be playing at R. Gabriel's this Friday from 7-9pm. It's free! It's kid-friendly! There's no excuse. Come and see me!

As a side note. . . I'll be going to see Blue collar blue Heart play at the Soul Bar this Thursday, if anyone would like to join me just give me a call or send me an email or something. Also, after I play at R. Gabriel's on Friday I will be going down to the Mission to hear the Avett Brothers. If you haven't heard these guys you are missing out. They are great. Let me know if you want to join me for either of these two outings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could join you BUT ........... as you know :) :)

Dottie said...

The Avett Brothers are very good, but not quite good enough to make the trip from Egypt to Georgia worth it.

patrick | steed said...

it's about time you put pictures up! good job. now tell me how you changed name and location.

Dottie said...

I don't know if it's possible in your template, but I was just able to type it in with mine.