Monday, May 14, 2007

A General Update

I am finally done with all the house sitting/pet sitting. At one point I was simultaneously responsible for 3 different households, 9 dogs and three cats. In case you were wondering, this is too much for one person to do for it not being your paid occupation. I don't reccomend attempting it.

Anyhow, here is my life in general right now. Julie and Elianna are doing great. James is great with his new baby sister. He loves to give her hugs and kisses. FYI, Jim is also doing well (fathers so get left out of this whole new baby scene).

I'm really starting to job hunt in Chapel Hill via online applications and emailing, faxing and snail mailing applications. No word yet, but I have a good feeling that something will come through.

I have pushed back my move to Chapel Hill about two weeks. I was originally planning to go mid-June or end of June. Now it looks like beginning of July is more likely. I decided on this due to the tutoring program I do. The program takes each child through 36 sessions. I'd like to finish out the entire program with the students I have. It looks like my last student will finish in early July, and after that. . . I'm outtie.

Well, hi-ho hi-ho, it's off to work I go.

P.S. I had a weird dream last night that my boss, one of my co-workers and I all shared an enormous house. All we did was work all the time. It was weird.

No comments: