Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Heaven is a Sunroof

I finally got my new car! (I use the word "new" in the sense that it is new to me.) I'm trying to think of a name for my little '92 Honda Accord.

This is the first time I have owned a car with automatic anything. Silly thing to be excited about, but the auto windows and locks are a novelty to me. This is the first time I have had a car with cruise control. Most importantly, this is my first time driving a car with a sunroof!!! I love, love, love it!!!!!! Well, enough gushing for now. Gotta get ready for work.

2 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

yay! we should go for a ride sometime! or better yet you could take the girls for a ride sometime...ha ha! i am very excited for you! see you tonight?

patrick | steed said...

Lucky! I want a sunroof.