Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Not Much Internet Time

This last week or so has been a little busy and I haven't had my usual internet time. I'm missing it a little, but it might be another week or so before I can post a real blog. I am house sitting this week and I will go out of town this weekend. Esther will be in Atlanta this weekend!! So I will leave Saturday and come back on Sunday.
Speaking of the Kauffman girls, they are both to be congratulated! Esther leaves Atlanta this Sunday to head back over to Cairo, where she will be doing a summer internship at Maadi Community Church. In the fall, Esther will be in D.C. starting grad school!
Sara recently found her next step in life! She will begin law school at Georgia State in Atlanta this fall!!! I know this is such a great thing for her, as she has been school hunting and job hunting for over a year now.
I feel like a proud parent, although I can take no credit for how Esther and Sara have turned out. I still take great pleasure in bragging about them whenever I get the chance!
Well, I'm off to work. But the next blog should include. . .
1. Snipits from my Atlanta trip this weekend.
2. The joys and sorrows of my not-so-new car.
3. Highlights from Rodger and Angela's ordination service.
4. Pics of the church planting team.
5. And anything else I can drum up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara is going to be seriously hurt for not telling me this.

Dottie said...

Oops. . . sorry Sara. I didn't mean to get you in trouble.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I'll try to go easy on her. I guess it's a good thing I haven't bought a plane ticket yet.