Friday, June 22, 2007

House Sitters 'R Us

I'm house sitting for a couple from church this weekend. It's nice to have a house to myself. Well, almost to myself, there are four dogs here too. But dogs are great. You can sit there and talk to them about all your worries and cares and concerns. They listen ever so patiently and look at you with those wonderfully understanding eyes and they cuddle with you and they don't try and tell you what to do and they never blab how horrible you are to other people.

Anyhow, my boss asked me to house sit for him in July. I felt pretty much great about that. That means that he thinks I am trustworthy enough to take care of his very old dog and his house. Yay! That makes me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dottie, I'm at your favorite place and I want you to be here! It's just not the same without you.
Your favorite coffee guy isn't even here. I guess he figured there's just no point now that you're in the States.
Esther

Dottie said...

Oh Dahab!! Sigh.