Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Weekend

House sitting was great. Dogs were great. House to myself was great.

On Saturday I helped a friend move. We started at about 9:30/10:00 am and worked till about 3:30/3:45pm. By the end of it all I found myself in a semi-manic state where I had to be moving, doing, accomplishing. So I mowed the lawn. Then I took a much needed shower. Then I got online and applied for jobs and sent out resumes. Then I took a 15 minute nap. Then I went to a BBQ at Dianna's house. Then I went back to my weekend home and watched deleted scenes for the second season of The Office. Then I fell asleep. It was a good day.

Today. Church of course. I did some walking. I took a nap with my nephew. Then Mary, James, and I all went swimming. James has a new word. . . "kini," which means bikini. Good luck Julie and Jim.

I had a job offer this weekend. Office manager at a law office. The girl that currently has the job makes $30,000/year. Too bad it was for a law office in Augusta, not Chapel Hill. Sigh. Something is going to come up. So in the spirit of getting a job offer in Chapel Hill, I am going to stop blogging now and start applying/sending out resumes. Wish me luck.

No comments: