Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Baby and House Sitting

My sister had her baby!!!!! Yay!!!! They are both happy and healthy and beautiful. Elianna Grace Armstrong was born on May 1st at 7:48 a.m. She is 7lb, 12oz and 20". I got to be in the delivery room. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

Due to the new baby and the fact that I am house sitting for about two weeks and two different places, blogs will be few and far between. I apologize in advance if you email me and I don't respond for a rediculous amount of time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stinky!
Could you post some baby pictures?
Esther

Amie said...

Congratulations to Julie and Aunty Dottie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family Dottie! Sending my love your way.

I am with Esther. Post pictures! One thing we can never have enough of is cute baby pics!