Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My New "Friends" Friend

I'm not a big TV watcher, but there are a few shows that I do love. Namely "Friends", "Scrubs", and "The Office".

I've always kind of liked "Friends", but I really became a big fan while I was living in Cairo. One of my good friends there (Dorothee) owned all ten seasons on DVD. We would get together every so often for a "Friends" marathon. Then I moved home to Augusta and Pat became my "Friends" friend. He too owns all ten seasons on DVD. Recently (and much to my dismay), Pat has been quite busy. . . too busy for "Friends" marathons. But being the friend that he is, he lends me his DVDs and I can still get my "Friends" fix. Now I have a new "Friends" friend. My dad. I think I've got him hooked. It's great when you find a new way to bond with your dad.

1 comment:

patrick | steed said...

EXcxellent!!!

you can always CREATE 'Friends' friends. i got sean hooked on it and he said he hated that show before he ever watched it.

NOW HE'S ADDICTED!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!