Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Unemployment Begins

Yesterday was my last day at work. It was sad. I will miss everybody there. I'll miss having the world's greatest boss.

This week has also been filled with good-byes to people from church. I have plans with a few more people between today and tomorrow, just so we can hang out one last time before I go. Then on Saturday it is down to my family and the hardest good-byes.

I know I will be seeing most, if not all of these people again. But its still sad that I won't be seeing my family day in and day out, and I won't be seeing alot of these people whom I love dearly every couple of days or weeks even. And, laugh if you will, but I seriously require A LOT of hugs in order to survive. I'm slightly concerned that I will be hug deprived.

But on the bright side, I think of all the new people I will meet and all the new friendships to be made. And I'm excited about living with Rodger and Angela for a little while!

No comments: