Saturday, December 22, 2007

Home Again, Home Again. . .

Jiggity-jog
Home Again, Home Again
With a big, fat hog

That was one of those weird things my mom used to say all the time when I was a kid and never knew what it was about or where it originated from.

Anyhow, I am home again for the whole week, but I left all my hogs in North Carolina. So if any of you Augustans would like to get together, I would be most grateful for your friendly, familiar faces. The week is already starting to look insanely busy, but good. Well, I'm babysitting my niece and nephew and they are waking up from nap time. So gotta go!

2 comments:

Mark Jaffrey said...

Dearest Dottie, prepare for enlightenment. The rhyme goes like this...

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig;
Home again, home again, jiggety jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog;
Home again, home again, jiggety jog.

So there.

Dottie said...

and now I know (and knowing is half the battle).