Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas From Georgia

I am love, love, loving Christmas with my family. My Aunt and Uncle from Pennsylvania are in town to celebrate with us. Unfortunately, my brother and his family could not be with us on Christmas day, but I will have the pleasure of spending Friday night with them. Lots of pictures have been taken of my adorable niece and nephew and I'd like to post some on my blog, but you know how I am. . . I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them.

Last night was the Christmas Eve service at my church here in Augusta. It was nice. I even got the nerve up to invite a friend who is not a church goer. I think he had a nice time. I hope he had a nice time. I always feel so on edge about it. I don't want my friends to feel uncomfortable at all or like I am trying to pressure them into a weird situation, but I do want to share my life with them and I do want to share myself with them and most of all I do want to share God with them. So I invited him and he came. We looked at Christmas lights afterwards and talked about a book he is in the process of writing. I really enjoyed my time with him.

Well, I hope you are all having a very merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Sorry I missed your call- I'll call you back in the morning!

My name is Dianna said...

They love it! You rock...who else would get us something so cool!