Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Roommate: Season 1

I am living my own reality show at the moment. I am calling it "The Roommate".

Yes, I am in the market for a roommate. After a few months to settle into my new surroundings, I feel ready and excited to take on a roommate. This will of course be a good financial move. I also hope it will mean I have a built in friend :)

I posted an ad on craigslist and got what felt like ten million responses, but was actually about twenty. So the last few days have been tons of emailing and facebooking and myspacing and telephone conversations. The next few days will be meeting potential roommates and contacting their references and more emailing and more phone conversations and lots of chart making. (I am a chart geek. I can't help it, I love them.) And little by little, all but one will be eliminated. . . (it sounds like it has the makings for a reality show to me).

Wish me luck!

No comments: