Friday, December 30, 2005

Enjoying Familiar Scenery

It is nice to be home. I am enjoying time with old friends. I am enjoying talking about my life in Cairo. I am enjoying seeing how people's lives around here have changed. I am enjoying driving and going to all my old hang out spots. It's nice. I don't enjoy not working though. Is that weird? Ok, I think it is pretty strange, but I am so much better when I am working. It's like the freedom of time is just spent doing alot of nothing. At the end of the day I feel like I have accomplished nothing, I have not really made myself or anyone else better in any way, what was the point of my existence today? Plus my mind just goes into female over-drive mode and I feel completely psycho half of the time. So that's always interesting. I suppose I could do some productive things like plan ahead for school or do some reading on teaching techniques, but I've managed to put that off so far. Anyhow, things here are good in general. A big thanks to Von for taking care of a girl who had too much to drink last night.

No comments: