Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Walmart. . . an insomniac's best friend

I have ridiculous jet lag. I am ready to crash at around 6:30 in the evening and ready to wake up and start the day around 1:30 in the morning. AAAAHHHHHH!!! It's driving me nuts. So I lie in bed hoping to fall back to sleep for about 2 1/2 hours. Then I get up, check my email, search the internet for random information that has no real relevance to my life, and eat a granola bar. Then I think to myself 5 am is a great time to go to Wally World and use the gift card I got for Christmas! No lines, good parking spots. . . perfect. So by 6:30 in the morning I've already putted around the house, gone to walmart, put gas in my car, and had a nice cup of coffee. It makes you feel really productive, however I know I'll be cranky as hell and ready for bed by 7:00 pm.

4 comments:

RedPita said...

Dottie, hi!

I can't find your email anywhere.. if you think you can stand being up (maybe a nice nap?) We are going out dancing Wednesday night for my birthday.. call me or jen d. for details. In any case, I would love to see you soon!

Dottie said...

I would love it! I'll get a hold of you guys soon.

RedPita said...

Yay! email me and i'll email you back with my number if you can't get ahold of jen d.

Dottie said...

Sorry Rita Pita. I spent all day at the doctor's office with my sister and had no time for a nap. So by the time evening rolled around I was tired and cranky and no one would have wanted to see me. But we really do have to hang out. So let me know if you have some free time. Talk to you later.