Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Compulsive Need to Blog

Sometimes I feel that I just need to blog or I will implode. Is that a bad sign?

I can go for about 3 days without blogging and feel fine, but on day four I get real antsy. On day five I actually get cranky. By day six, even if I have nothing worthwhile to say, I blog.

I do have some things I can say, I suppose. Last night was a fun night. Esther and I sat in her room and played Settlers of Catan and drank a bottle of wine. My friend Chelsie stopped by and my other roommate Fiona joined us in Esther's room as well. It was nice. It felt a bit like college or like we were in some movie. Real people don't normally have such a fun, funny, care free life, as I felt I had last night.

On a completely unrelated note, of all the things I miss about the States, I think that breathing is the thing I miss the most.

1 comment:

Kareem Henein said...

Blogging has always been a well known addictive issue, it's a combination of internet addiction and daily diary adiction. Bad news its much tougher to get rid of, Good news is that Nobody is complaing about it! relax! its Legal ;)