Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Little Bit of Stress

I have been feeling a bit stressed lately. The school play is coming up. End of the year "Sleepover Marble Jar Party" (a reward to the kids for good behaviour) this weekend. End of the year reports in process. The teaching certification. Church commitments. Engagement party. Farewell parties. Birthday parties. It is all coming down on me and making me feel stressed. These are all things I don't mind doing. These are mostly all things I enjoy doing. But when it is all together all at once, sometimes it seems a bit too much. So all this to say that if you come up and talk to me and I can't manage to stay focused on our conversation. . . please forgive me. If I snap at you for no good reason. . . please be patient with me. If you are thinking of asking me to help you do something, organize something, etc. . . please don't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dottie,
i was in a part of iraq for the past month where your blog didn't make it past the firewall...guess they thought it contained inflamatory information damaging to US security interests. anyhow i was suffering from DWWS (dottie wottie withdrawal syndrome) about what's going on in cairo.
now i'm back in baghdad, smack dab in the center of the civilized world, where i can read it again....ed k

Dottie said...

DWWS. . . I like that.

It's good that you are back to Baghdad. I know you are looking forward to a break pretty soon, so I hope you enjoy your much earned time off!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»