Thursday, October 19, 2006

Harder to Blog

Starting about seven or eight days ago, my life went from being pretty boring (in that I was only working 6 hours a week) to being pretty busy (working anywhere from 10-16 hrs/day). You all know about my tutoring job and now you all know about my lunch lady job, but I picked up another job as well. On the weekends I am working with a catering company and serving at their events. Last weekend I did a rehearsal dinner and a wedding reception. It was really fun. It did make Friday a rediculously long day. I was basically working from 8am to 12:30am, but I was ok with that. I was ok with that because it feels so good to have some income. I was ok with that because the people I was working with were quite entertaining. So anyways, all that to say that finding time to blog is becoming more difficult. Also, I moved in with my little sis and we don't have internet. So I have to visit mom and dad to get my computer time. The down side of this is that I will probably be posting less. The upside of this is that when I do post, hopefully it will be worth while and not just me being bored.

Also, the Blue Horse was fun. Sorry I didn't reply to you on the cost Jenn. The Blue Horse open mic night is $5.

3 comments:

patrick | steed said...

sorry i didn't make it. i overslept.

yes you read that right. overslept.

for some reason i've been really tired lately. hopefully, i will catch up on my sleep soon. my apartment is a disaster.

Dottie said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in ages Pat. Let me know when you have caught up on sleep and we will hang out.

Dottie said...

Will,
I'm sitting at your house and enjoying my internet time. So I already told you that was really sweet, but I wanted to announce it publicly. So thanks Will. You are one of my all time favorites too.