Sunday, November 12, 2006

4:44am

I suppose I should be making a wish, but I never believe in that stuff anyways.
Now I guess I can't blame this one on my sis or anyone else. I just woke up at 4:00am unable to sleep any longer. Don't know what's up with that, but I am not liking it. So here I am on the internet (the insomniac's best friend. . . well, that and Walmart).
I am planning a road trip that I am very, very excited about. Hopefully, the day after Christmas I will fly with Sara to New Jersey. There we will meet Esther and Edward. We will go into NYC for a day to do some shopping and catch a musical. Then the four of us will drive to Iowa to go to our friends wedding (Craig and Erin, aka Ken and Barbie). The wedding is Dec. 30 (I think). Then the four of us plus at least two other friends we will meet there (Markus and Julianna) will all go to Chicago for New Year's Eve. So with all that in mind, I thought this to be fitting. . .
You Are New York

Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.

Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen


I can't wait for my road trip!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...I LOVE New York City...LOVE it...

Jen! said...

WOW - that sounds like the coolest road trip ever. New York is my fav, of course, and New Year's Eve in Chicago should be a blast. I must admit I am a wee bit jealous...