Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A New Link

I just added a new link to a brand new blog. Heather and Kelvin are a Canadian couple that I worked with in Cairo. They were not only two people who I worked with, they were/are good friends of mine. Heather always reminded me of my older sister, Julie, and therefore instantly won a high place in my heart. They would invite me over to watch movies and Heather and I would end up staying up all night watching chick flicks and eating junk food. It was great. I like to think that I partially inspired them to start this blog. They, along with all my other colleagues, would see me in the computer lab daily checking on my blog for comments and writing away about the Cairo experience.
Well anyhow, they are still in Cairo. They are still working at the same school. They will have lots of interesting stories and anecdotes to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. I'll add it to my links too.

Thanks for your monosyllabic comments.