Monday, March 05, 2007

The Move

The move will be expedited due to the fact that my house was broken into this evening and I really don't want to live there anymore. The break-in could have been far worse. Nothing was taken. No one was hurt. They just broke our window out and, apparently, scared themselves off. So anyhow, tonight I am at my older sister's house and tomorrow I will do my best to move back in to my parent's. So I need a good night's sleep to get all that accomplished. Well, good night then.

4 comments:

Rodger Otero said...

I realize this is horribly un-Jesus-like, but: I hope that guy cut himself!

Dottie said...

. . . and I kinda hope my landlord gets a scrape or two when he finally gets around to fixing it. So you and I will be un-Jesus-like together.

patrick | steed said...

ummmm, and now my post on the last comment is justified.

i LOVE Jesus. (you guys are gonna burrrrnnn!)

My name is Dianna said...

I am with Rodger, even Dr. James Dobson, the CHRISTIAN child rearing pro. says that natural consequences to bad behavior is really a good thing! So if Bozo was dumb enough to break and possibly enter someone else's abode, slashing appendages would be (hopefully) a very memorable consequence to such bad behavior.

Pat, I love Jesus too!!!