Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Avett Brothers

Last night I went to Athens (Georgia, not Greece or otherwise (I specify for my international friends who might not be so familiar with Georgian cities/towns)) with my little sis for her birthday. We had a jammin' time dancing to the musical stylings of The Avett Brothers. They have inspired me to buy a banjo sometime hopefully in the not-too-distant future.
In other news Blades of Glory will be coming out in theaters soon and this is the first movie in quite awhile that I have actually been counting the days till it is out (we are down to 6!). So if anybody is interested in going to see it with me just give me a holla.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Been thinking about you..........

:)

Amie

Anonymous said...

hi stinky!
just wanted to say hey. miss ya!