Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dropped Off the Face of the Earth

It is rare that it takes me over a week to come up with a new blog. This week has just been a little insane.
Mary and I are out of the old house officially (although I've really been out for nearly a month now). This past week I spent a fair amount of time helping Mary get the remainder of her crap out of the house and into storage. Then on Saturday a crew of my friends came over to help Mary and I move all the big, heavy stuff. I hate having to ask people for help, but I suppose it is unavoidable at times. Anyhow, it wasn't too painful and enough of them came to help that it took us a total of around 1.5-2 hours to get it all done. So hopefully no one felt too impositioned.
I went to music stores around town and priced banjos this week. I really do want to get one, but it has to wait at least a little bit longer.
I am still up shit creek as far as the car hunt goes. My faith that I will be able to do this without taking out a loan is beginning to waiver. I feel really nervous and uncertain about how to do all of this. Sometimes being a grown up is scary.
In the friend department, I feel like I have been pretty wretched in general lately. I haven't been good about keeping in touch. I canceled on one friend this weekend for a fairly lame reason. I complicated issues with another friend. So I declare that henceforth, I am going to make every effort to be a better friend.

1 comment:

Hamza matar said...

nice page