Friday, April 20, 2007

This Time Next Week. . .

I might be an aunt again! My sister had her doctor's appointment today. The doc said she might be having a baby this week!!!! I am so excited!

And speaking of being an aunt, I thought I would give you non-Augustan friends an update on my nephew and niece.

James is absolutely freakin' adorable (not that I'm biased or anything). He gives hugs and kisses all the time (unless he is distracted by a remote control or a cell phone). He has a hand full of words mastered, including but not limited to, mama, da da, Sam (their dog), cell phone, telephone, shoes, juice, thank you, ball and tissue.

Emma is also absolutely freakin' adorable. I don't get to see her nearly as much as James, but I do get to see her generally about once a month. She still has a head full of curls. She is repeating words like crazy, so be careful what you say! She and I had fun last month playing on a neighborhood playground. She loves going down slides. She was scared of the geese, and I don't blame her (they kind of scare me too!).

1 comment:

Will said...

Cell phone.