Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Website

Will, so generously, designed a website for the future Greenleaf Vineyard!

Part of me is so ready to be there, despite no job yet, no place to live and no roommate. Please pray that these things will fall into place for me.

Part of me hates to go, especially with Julie having a baby in May. I've really gotten to bond with little James since I have been back (he's so close to saying my name! (right now he calls me "da da")), and I will so want to bond with her newly arriving baby girl as well. Honestly, that is probably the biggest reason I hate, hate, hate to go. Sure, I will miss the rest of my family and my friends and my hometown in general, but the baby is the clincher.

2 comments:

Rodger Otero said...

:o( I know...We're right there with you. Jonah Alling is coming about the same time too.

How about all of us periodically getting together in NC and crying?

Dottie said...

that can definitely be arranged.