Sunday, July 22, 2007

Eight Reasons to Celebrate

1. My niece Elianna was dedicated at church this morning. So was Rodger's nephew Jonah.

2. Julie's birthday is tomorrow! (She's turning thirty, and I'm next in line for it. Yikes!)

3. Rodger and Angela are moving to Chapel Hill this week! Hopefully I won't be far behind them.

4. My boss gave me two days off to go to a worship leader's training conference and Greenleaf Vineyard paid my registration fees and I got hooked up with free lodging and I am carpooling with a group from church, which means I won't have to take my car because no one in their right mind would pick my car as the most reliable transportation option. Yay! Can't wait to go!

5. Pat is going to let me borrow his copy of the latest Harry Potter book as soon as his roommate Sean is done reading it.

6. Today I finished my film with all my CA pics on it. I'll get them developed sometime this week.

7. I got to see my brother and his family today. I love them.

8. I had an awesome nap with my nephew today. It was fan-freakin-tastic.

No comments: