Friday, July 13, 2007

Top 3 Reasons I Have Bragging Rights

Yesterday, was a day of accomplishment for me. . .

3. That overwhelming pile of work on my desk (built up to a monstrous level while I was away for a week) is finally back down to a very reasonable, doable size pile. Yay!

2. I finally got up the nerve to have a conversation that I knew I needed to have. You know the kind. The conversation that you are dreading, and 5 times a day you play out how it will go and what you will say. Well, I did it. It went reasonably well, as those types of conversations go. Double Yay!!

and now, the moment you've all been waiting for. . .
. . . the number 1 reason why I am so awesome. . .

Yesterday, I paid the FINAL payment on one of my student loans!!!!!! Quadruple YAY!!!!

6 comments:

Will said...

Rock on all three counts.

Also, enter this, please: http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/070507/mus_134599.shtml.

Anonymous said...

DOTTIE WOTTIE STINKY POO POO! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! wow....paying off your student loan..thats incredible! CALL ME ABOUT THE CONVERSATION!
love
sara

My name is Dianna said...

yay!!! Glad you acquired peace!

patrick | steed said...

i'm SOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you paying of your loan. wanna pay mine?

Dottie said...

Hah! That's rich. Maybe after I pay off my other FOUR student loans we could talk.

patrick | steed said...

consolidate, yo.