Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Trouble With Having No Life

These days when I get off of work, I run an errand or two and then come home. This is usually all done by 5:30 or 6:00. Some nights I spend about an hour job hunting. Other nights I don't do anything but anxiously wait for the clock to reach my bedtime. I am having a couple of problems with this.
Problem #1: I am getting depressed about how lame my life is.
Problem #2: I go to bed way too early and then wake up at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning ready to start my day.

1 comment:

My name is Dianna said...

1Please drop by anytime! There is lots of life here, although, not quiet, peaceful or serene. But it will definitely give you something to blog about; )I need adult interaction....before I start talking about myself in third person again.