Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Much Needed Dance Therapy Session

Who: Dottie Lee and Dianna Lindsey
What: Dancing the night away to 70s music (with a few throw ins from the 80s and 90s)
Where: The Soul Bar
When: Last night
Why: Dottie needed a break from her lame and boring life. Dianna needed a break from her stressful and chaotic life.
How: Mike watched the Lindsey kiddos and Soul Bar gave the ladies free cover.

And completely unrelated to that, I now have the latest Harry Potter in my possession and I'm going to finish it today.

Also unrelated to that, Rodger and Angela move to Chapel Hill today! Yay!

Finally, I am house sitting for a couple of days (starting tomorrow) and then going to the worship conference. So if you don't hear from me. . . that's what I'm doing.

2 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

Mike told me the ending, he didn't even read it... DIRTY BASTARD. Gotta love him....
Enjoy your read! If you want to swim Mon night come on by!

Dottie said...

oooohhh! That is just low-down and dirty.

Thanks for the swimming invite on Monday, but I already made plans to hang out with Julie and her crew. What are you doing Tuesday?