Monday, May 16, 2005

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely

Well, my roommates are gone for a week and a half. Sara and Esther scored a trip to Alex for their work. So here I am in Cairo without the Kauffman girls. It will be good for me though. Maybe it will force me to get out of my shell more and hang out with some new people. Or maybe I'll just hang out more with myself. The latter is more likely I suppose. I have visions of my friend Craig singing that annoying song on the radio with the chipmunk voices sing "lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody...."
For all you zombie movie fans out there, I recommend Shaun of the Dead. It's a spoof of zombie movies and it is pretty funny. I enjoyed it in my own sort of way. I can't actually watch all the gore, it doesn't matter how unrealistic it is. I can't watch it. But I still appreciate the humor. So I spend half the movie looking out the window, looking at the ceiling, covering my eyes, or focusing on my can of Foster's. So anyhow, if you like zombie movies this one might be good for you.

3 comments:

RedPita said...

Dottie, I know you moved girlie... Check This Out

Love your new blog.

Mike L. said...

Dottie you are my favorite person in the entire country of Eqypt! (shhhhh... don't tell the kaufmans or President Mubarak). I miss you every time I lean over the rail of my deck.

Dottie said...

Thanks Mike, I'll be sure that Mubarak and the Kauffman's stay unaware of your partiality to me. It's nice to be missed. I'm glad you have such fond memories of me. I myself think of you everytime I get the urge to punch someone in the stomach :O)