Thursday, May 05, 2005

Unexplainable

I have this unexplainable need to blog. I'm excited about the new set up, and even though I am infact a moron when it comes to computers, I hope to be able to figure out how to play around with this site and make it more interesting than my last blog site.
Other than that, I just heard that there was another bombing in NYC today. Crazy. I don't know many details. I start to ask myself what the world is coming to. But then I think, hmmmm, no, century over century people haven't changed much. The places have changed, the tactics have changed, the weapons have changed, but men's hearts have not changed. Since the day Adam and Eve left the garden, there has always been hate, ignorance, misunderstanding, greed, and violence.
Enough seriousness for the time being, it's the weekend! I'm going to the orphanage tonight. Good grief I love those boys. They are the highlight of this week for me. Other than that, my plans for the weekend include church, a meeting, and lesson plans. Oh what a gripping life I do lead. Oh! I might do kareoke tonight! That will be fun. Anyhow, I promise I won't write again tonight. Three blogs in one day is more than sufficient I suppose.

No comments: