Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Excuse

Ok, I haven't been slack and just too lazy to post anything for the past few days. I actually have had to stop myself from writing. I have been dying to write and tell everyone about my recent travels, but the thing is that I wanted to tell you guys about all my recent and not-so-recent travels in person because... I'M HOME!!!! I've seen some of you already, and most of you I will have seen by tomorrow night. I've been keeping it a secret for about a month now, so I could give everybody a suprise. I've tried my best not to write it on my blog until I saw nearly everyone, but I can hold it in no longer. So anyhow, I'll see most of you either at VCC or at Downtown Vineyard tomorrow. It's good to be back.

5 comments:

Dottie said...

I'll be in town till August 17th. So for those of you who I probably won't see at church, we need to get in touch so I can see you while I'm here.

Anonymous said...

Hey dottie-
We miss your smilin face around here! i had fun on esthers bday although we couldnt find anyone dancing on a saturday night :(..anyawy dont forget the promised reaction blog! marines are supposed to be coming to cell group on tues and i have a funny observation to tell you that someone told me and there has been some major drama today...
say hey to all the augustinians for moi
sara

Dottie said...

Sara, send me a proper email and give me all the juicy gossip. What's the big idea of teasing me like that?
You'll get your reactionairy blog soon enough. I haven't seen everyone yet, so I'll write it after I've had a chance to suprise everybody.

RedPita said...

hey dottie! call me!

Dottie said...

Rita,
I don't know your number. My email is dorothymaylee@yahoo.com, email me your number. Can't wait to see you and X-man. I bet he's grown a ton!