Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back From the Great Beyond

Well, the truth is I have been back for about a week now. I just hadn't gotten around to blogging. Sara and Esther were with me for all of last week, so between them and getting back to work, there was no time for blogs.
Well (as if it was ever in question), I am officially a caffiene addict. Last Thursday I woke up late and didn't have time to brew my morning coffee, nor did I have time to even stop at a gas station to get my fix. Big mistake. By 10:00am I had a monster headache that had me dragging myself through the day. The headache was so bad I had no appetite. I came home miserable. I laid in bed for a half hour. Then I talked to a friend on the phone, but had to rush off when I realized I was about to vomit. After all my business was finished, Mary finally talked me into taking two advil (I absolutely abhor medicine, especially painkillers. I have this twisted view that only weak people need pain meds. Like I said, it's twisted). Within 20 minutes I was almost back to 100%. Why didn't I just give in to advil around 10:30am and save myself all the misery? I'm an idiot sometimes. Moral of the story: never oversleep, always make time for coffee.
Well, I could write more I suppose, but inspiration just isn't there and I would just be babbling on and on. So I'll just stop.
Oh! One more thing. I got some interesting feedback from the Lutheran blog. Don't read too much into it. I have nothing against Lutherans at all. It was just Ed being funny in his own twisted sort of way.

No comments: