Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Interview: Part II

It went well. I didn't fart, so that was already better than my interview at Partners in Achievement (and I got that job despite the fart). I should hear from them next week sometime.
All that said, the job is not all that I heard it was going to be. It wouldn't start out as a salary position. In fact it would be hourly and part-time. But even if I could earn the same as what I currently earn and work less than I currently work. . . that would be something. So anyhow, we shall see. I am feeling good about it all.
I made another decision too (upon pondering over a suggestion made by a friend). If this job doesn't pan out, I'm starting a full on job hunt in the Chapel Hill area. If I end up moving there way before I was supposed to in June, fine. But I really am not happy at my current job and there is no real point in staying there. On top of that, the lease at my house is up in March and Mary is already making plans to move at that time. I will probably move back in with good old mom and dad until I go to Chapel Hill. So really as soon as March would be fine by me for moving to Chapel Hill.

No comments: