Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Acquaintance

Today I went to R.Gabriel's after I got off lunch lady duty and before I headed back to my parent's house to do some tutoring. I went there to catch up on some paper work for my tutoring job. While I was there I made the most interesting new acquaintance. His name is Jerrell (not sure if that's spelled right). He is probably in his mid-40s. He is a handwriting analyst. I was so intrigued by this that I had to get him to analyze my writing. Wow. Talk about having your mail read. He glanced over a few pages out of the notebook I had on hand and for the most part he analyzed me to a tea (he did say I was once really good at a sport, but anyone who has seen me in action from the pool table to the football field simply knows that is a preposterous statement). He had me down from my need to be in control to my love for cooking to my secretive side to my spirituality. It was a little insane. I asked him how he learned to analyze handwriting. He said he had to go to school for a thousand years. Wished I could have talked to him more, but it was time to go back to work. People are so interesting.

No comments: