Sunday, February 25, 2007

The car situation has a temporary fix. Some friends from church lent me a car till I can buy a new one. Jason and Faith are freakin' awesome.

So anyways, I thought I'd write a little about the church plant. Well, we have a name picked out. Greenleaf Vineyard Church. There is a website underway, thanks to Will. We have a Chapel Hill P.O. Box. We are officially meeting once a week as a church plant. And speaking of the church planting team. . . Dianna and her family are in. . .sort of. . . kind of. . .that is, if all the right doors open in such (income is kind of important when you have three littlin's)!
Well, that's all for now. I'm trying to type while watching The Office. I gotta go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dotter
I just caught up on your recent adventures. I miss you.
Rosemary
PS - I keep thinking I need to ask you "Where are you going?"

Dottie said...

Chapel Hill, NC is the next destination.

I miss you and all of you family too. Don't be a stranger:)

Anonymous said...

I knew about the church plant. I just keeping thinking the question in a less concrete sense.

Hey don't tell Sara and Esther and Paul and Edward but today I had a very pleasant image of returning to Cairo. I even did a quick job search. No I wasn't drunk!

Anonymous said...

ummm sara esther paul and edward read this blog!
GOOOO! love ya
sara

Dottie said...

Oooooo! Cairo! You know I would come visit if you're there!