Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The New Chapter Begins

My first day at work was great. I loved sleeping in two hours later than I normally do. I loved being downtown for my lunch break. For lunch I stopped by a little cafe that I used to work at. My old boss was happy to see me and we caught up on life a little bit. It was nice. Anyhow, the actual working part of the day went well too. No major mishaps or embarrassing moments. Just lots of new stuff to learn. But I enjoy the fact that I actually have to use my brain at this job. At the old job, once I had my routine down I could basically just zone out and mindlessly perform tasks.
Well, I gotta jet and get ready for my tutoring sessions. Lots of Valentine's Day love to you all!

1 comment:

patrick | steed said...

be careful. you work for the man now.

don't let him hold you down!

(congratulations)