Thursday, June 16, 2005

A sleepover with 6 year olds

I am currently at a sleep over for a bunch of 5-8 year olds. At the end of the school year the kids get a big sleep over party at the school. It hasn't been bad so far. We had water fights, games, food, and they now watching a movie. So hopefully, it will continue to go this well and no kids will wake us up in the middle of the night with "I want my mommy" or "I had an accident" or "I think I'm gonna throw up" or anything like that. And the upside of all this is that this party means that the end of the school year is nigh! One more week of classes and one week of whatever teachers do at the end of the school year and I am free for the summer!

3 comments:

Dottie said...

A sleepover with 18 children... by far the bast birth control ever thought of.
God, please, please, please, if You decide never to bless me with children... I think I would be quite okay with that.

patrick | steed said...

a sleepover with children? good thing you aren't michael jackson, or people might be asking questions.

Dottie said...

:) Believe me when I say that it was not my idea nor was it my choice. I think it is actually an attempt by higher ups to make us teachers truly grateful for our summer vacation. In fact, so grateful, that we can't think of anything to complain about. Or perhaps it is an attempt to make us so brain-dead that we will do whatever they tell us to without asking any questions. Hmmmmm...it's possible.