Thursday, June 30, 2005

Suspisions Confirmed

During my final week at school, the kids have all gone home and the teachers and staff have been cleaning, organizing, planning, etc. For two days I worked in classrooms and for three days I worked in the library. I always thought that working as a librarian might possibly be the most boring job imaginable. All my suspisions were confirmed this week. I might shoot myself if I had to do that everyday for the rest of my life.
No offense to all you librarians out there. I'm glad that there are people out there that enjoy jobs like this. A blessing on you and your family. May you all live long and prosperous lives. May you all enjoy your occupation till the day you die. May your children and your children's children follow in your footsteps, so that I never am forced to take up where you left off. The Lord bless and keep you.

3 comments:

patrick | steed said...

i had to remove your comments because a certain SOMEONE will now be reading my blog and I don't want said person read about herself. i still love you though! :)

Dottie said...

Thanks Pat. It's good to know I am still loved :O)
Do you need some one to beat some sense into this girl? Cause I can. I can come back from Cairo you know and take care of a few things for you. Anyway, hope it all is working out well for you.

Jen! said...

Dottie, you hard rockin' ass kicker, you!