Friday, June 23, 2006

I May Actually Have a Social Life

Yesterday was officially the last day of school. The whole school went on a field trip to a water park. It was so much fun. I played and played and played with the kids all day long. I said my good byes to all of them at the end of the day. I am now left with lots of happy memories and a sunburn that I pray will turn into a tan and not just peel off.


Last night I watched the World Cup games. The US lost, which sucks but really I guess no one expected us to do very well. Still, it was disappointing. I also watched most of the Brazil/Japan match, but I had to leave before it was over due to the fact that I was exhausted from all the sun I had got yesterday.


Tonight I am going out with some friends to a place I have been dying to go to for ages. The "Friends Cafe" here in Cairo is supposed to be this coffee shop set up just like in the TV show. They show friends episodes on the multiple TVs they have set up around in the cafe. It should be interesting.


Wednesday night I am going out to a resaurant/bar called After Eight to hear the Riff Band with some friends. So I think this week is going to be pretty fun. There are definite advantages to being done with school.

No comments: