Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Some Top Fives

Top Five Things I do to Avoid Reality (in no particular order)
1. Listen to music
2. Read a book
3. Blog
4. Obsessively check my email
5. Watch a movie

Top Five Ways I Cope With Stress
1. Food
2. Avoiding Reality (see the above list)
3. Make a to do list and put things on it that I have already done so I feel like I am getting somewhere.
4. Rant and rave to a close friend.
5. Stay busy so I don't have to think about whatever is stressing me out.

Top Five Things I Need to Be Better At
1. Being a good, supportive friend
2. Working out consistently
3. Managing my money
4. Cleaning my house
5. Having a consistent quiet time

Top five cds that make me want to be a better person
1. Lauryn Hill, Live Mtv Unplugged
2. David Gray, White Ladder
3. Sixpence None the Richer, Divine Discontent
4. Over The Rhine, Changes Come
5. U2, The Best of 1980-1990
ok, I have to have six for this one
6. Tracy Chapman, Greatest Hits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am common with you especially in the second paragraph ( Top five ways I cope with stress ) I always do that when I feel stressed BUT I had to stop eating too much recently because I am in diet :)............................................................................................................................................OOH I forgot I am not common with you in the other paragraphs :)