Monday, December 18, 2006

3 Christmas Confessions

3. I have only actually bought 1 Christmas present so far. I got Mary covered. I guess if I'm only gonna have one, she is the one I should have a gift for. She is both my sister and my roommate and she puts up with my mood swings.
2. My other sister, Julie, made Christmas cookies as a present for our friend Pat. . . I snitched three of them after I got home from work one day.
1. I desperately want to go and see "The Holiday". It looks like it will be a completely over the top chick flick with a high cheese factor, so sue me. . . I really want to see it.

3 comments:

patrick | steed said...

um, in regards to number 2 (haha, number 2)....

WHAT!?! YOU ATE MY COOKIES!?!

Dottie said...

and they tasted real good too

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you would like to go see said "chick flick" give me a call!! I never get out, I have absolutely no social skills (so I need the practice), and Dale hates theaters...