Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all are having a relaxing holiday. Mine has been really nice. My family began our official festivities last night with apple pie, ice cream and the Muppets' Christmas Carol. Sara got into town last night around 11:00pm, so I picked her up from the airport and upon arriving at my house, we promptly went to sleep (in my nice, newly organized and decorated room). This morning my family all came over to me and Mary's house for gift exchange and a pancake breakfast. Having every0ne over was really nice and my family all chipped in and bought Mary and myself a tv for Christmas. We previously only had a 9 inch tv, which you basically needed a magnifying glass to see. So now we are enjoying an extra 10 inches on the tv screen. We watched Little Women and The Never Ending Story this afternoon. We napped. We did a little cleaning. Now we are over at my parent's house and soon to be enjoying our Christmas dinner. So I am just soaking in all of this time where I don't have a schedule or a list of things that have to get done today. Very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just a quick comment on your astonishing, borrible gas bill.... you must have a gas leak.

There is pretty much NO WAY you can run a bill up that high. Julie and I never even had a bill that high heating the two story house with leaky windows and no insulation.

Call the company - make them check it out.

Love you!

Dottie said...

Thanks for the tip!! I hope it can be fixed soon, because that is just insane.