Sunday, August 12, 2007

Job Nearly In the Bag!

Okay, so I almost have a job in Chapel Hill. I talked over the phone some with this lady and everything was very positive, but she said she was going to call some of my references tomorrow and get back to me. !!!!!!! (This basically means it's in the bag (I think)).

This job is not the ideal set up for me, but it's a start. It is a job as a receptionist at a doctor's office. I was referred to this office by a lady whose daughter worked there over the summer. She said it was a great work environment and everyone was really nice etc. The not-so-perfect part is that it is only part-time. But I decided to go for it anyhow and just get another part-time job once I get up there. I am just ready to GO, and if I wait for all the stars to align and a red carpet to be rolled out all the way to North Carolina then it is just never gonna happen. So anyway, if all goes as it is playing out in my head, I should be moving up there somewhere between two weeks and a month from now!!!!! FINA-FREAKIN-LLY!!!!!

1 comment:

My name is Dianna said...

I am soo very jealous! I just wanted everyone to pull out on the same day and have happy little tears, that we are doing this together....And, then there were five....I want it to happen for us this week! before school starts. so the kids aren't the odd balls...not that they are odd...they are the coolest, smartest, funnest girls in the whole entire kingdom...

wah, wahhhhh, WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!